Who are we?
Sebbin, created over 30 years ago, is the French leader in implantable medical devices for cosmetic and reconstructive surgery (class III silicone implants in particular).
Our Group, with 180 employees in Europe, including 150 in France, manufactures its products entirely in its factory, located in the Val d’Oise department. Our added value lies in the expertise of the teams in working with silicone and quality control on 100% of our implants (ISO 9001 and 13485 standards).
Why should you join us ?
Joining the Sebbin Group, the French leader in breast implants and other implantable medical devices, means:
- joining a growing, dynamic and ambitious international team, with a human-sized organization
- adhering to an innovative quality approach
- adopt a team spirit based on everyone’s skills while pursuing common objectives.
Our business revolves around four main areas of activity:
- Operations: Clean room production, Supply Chain, industrial projects,
- Scientific: R&D, clinical studies…
- Marketing: French and international direct sales, Sales administration
- Support Functions: Control / Quality, Regulatory Affairs, Logistics, HR, Finance
Our job offers
Do you want to join a growing International company with a team that values each individual? Are you attracted to the demanding industry field of medical devices? Give a boost to your career by responding to our job, internship and work-study offers or submit your resume at