Sebbin UK LTD, based in Egham (Surrey), belongs to Groupe Sebbin SAS, a French company based near Paris.
Sebbin Group designs, develops, manufactures and markets silicone prosthesis and other solutions for aesthetic and reconstructive surgery.
We are urgently looking for a Business Manager Position based the London area.
The Business Manager is responsible for establishing new customers and maintaining strong relationships with (potential /current) customers, providing high a level of support and service to accounts and meeting or exceeding quota expectations as established by product segment. The Business Manager will work within the local sales team and will report to the UK Country Manager.
The duties are diverse and include, but not limited to the below :
Acquisition & Relation Management
- Arranging appointments with Surgeons and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular ‘cold’ calling.
- Presentations to Surgeons, practice staff ,nurses and other healthcare personell where appropriate.
- Building and maintaining a positive working relationship with medical staff and supporting administration staff.
- Working closely together with the Customer Service team on price quotations, tenders, frameworks, pricing, orders, samples and customer based
Learning & Development
- Regularly attending company meetings, product training, presentations andKeeping up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company and presenting and discussing this data with healthcare professionals.
Field research & developing strategy
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors’ products.
- Keeping up to date with new developments in National Health Service, anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business, and adapting strategies accordingly, in conjunction with the Country Manager.
- Staying informed about the activities of health services in a particular areas
- Work with the Country Manager to plan how to approach contacts, and create effective business plans for making sales in a particular area.
Knowledge and technical skills required
- Degree Level Education (Preferable)
- Theatre experience (Ability of feeling comfortable in theatres and watching surgeries- theatre access course pass will be required)
- Experience in sales of medical equipment will be advantageous
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Needs good knowledge of MS office and Windows based computer applications.
Personal skills/ Competences
- Has the personality of a hunter (the job involves getting new business)
- Is a charismatic networker (relationship-seeker who intentionally make connections with both internal partners and external contacts)
- Demonstrates resilience for rejection
- Is happy to work long hours and loves helping others
- Understands customer needs through regular contact and feedback.
- Demonstrates a track record of success
- Takes actions to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Is professional and credible.
- Delivers on commitments.
- Understands thier personal impact on profitability.
- Applies thier knowledge to grow the market share.
- Works collaboratively with others to achieve group and business goals.
Quality of Service
- Maintains a focus on excellence.
- Consistently delivers high quality services to customers.
- Regularly learns new skills for personal and professional benefit.
- Seeks and uses feedback for improvement.
Location : London Area
Date of joining : ASAP
What do we offer in return?
We will grow your talents and skills, recognize your achievements, and reward you with a competitive salary and benefits package. You will be rewarded additionally for over-achievements. We will provide you with a comprehensive induction including full product training.